New Year's resolutions don't have to be big commitments you'll give up on by the end of February. As a business owner you have enough to stress about, let alone committing to your over-the-top New Year's resolutions! So we've put together a list of resolutions you can commit to and accomplish in just a few minutes. These will not only improve your business phone communications, but also save you time and make you more productive all year long.
So, here's our list. Start checking them off today:
- Sign up for a virtual number (if you haven't yet!) -- brainstorm your strategy on how to take advantage of extra numbers that route back to your main line.
- Commit to communicating via text with clients -- it saves time and can make a big difference in business productivity.
- Keep your voicemail greeting updated -- fresh and relevant is something your clients will love!
- Update your phone directory as needed -- ensure that your callers' time is valued and respected with an efficient way to reach the department or person they need within your business.
- Utilize voicemail transcriptions -- another time saver and great for keeping your voicemail messages on record.
- Set up call forwarding -- especially useful when you're on the go.
- Use your Virtual Receptionist(s) -- a great way to keep your business phone communications professional.
So what's the next step? It's time to take these resolutions and put them into action. New Year's resolutions are designed to bring improvements during the coming year and these seven simple resolutions will have your business phone communications rocking in 2019!